OC Catholic

My Blog List

Featured Post

doesn't the CHRIST CATHEDRAL walk of faith website work any more ? CHRIST CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL LIED TO US . SHAME on Diocese of Orange

http://walkoffaith.christcathedralcalifornia.org/    the new owners of the Crystal Cathedral (now Christ Cathedral) is the Catholic Diocese ...

The Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Translate

Twitter Search / OrangeDiocese

Monday, March 9, 2015

photo-link 3/4/15 san gabriel mountain view with Crystal Christ Cathedral in foreground, day after rain


3/4/15
san gabriel mountain view with Crystal Christ Cathedral in foreground, day after rain

Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30