OC Catholic

Featured Post

doesn't the CHRIST CATHEDRAL walk of faith website work any more ? CHRIST CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL LIED TO US . SHAME on Diocese of Orange

http://walkoffaith.christcathedralcalifornia.org/    the new owners of the Crystal Cathedral (now Christ Cathedral) is the Catholic Diocese ...

The Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Translate

Twitter Search / OrangeDiocese

Friday, October 25, 2019

link to photos: NEW CHRIST CATHEDRAL, Sept 2019

also see
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DbpHRd9hRr3phUuF8M1kxPnoIkjlU8Ii

 You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. 
Psalm 139:13-14












 There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set me free from
the law of sin and death. 
Romans 8:1-2
























 
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. 
Ephesians 4:32


--

#Repent&BeBaptized !                        #acceptChrist2bSaved2day !